Friday, February 28

week of 2.23.14

Happy Socks- The constant cold weather causes a bit of a Bean Boot and wool socks rut. These socks bring a little shine to the dear days.

Saint Laurent bag- I'm in search of a perfect new purse! This is similar to what I want, preferably with the same great quality but maybe a lower price tag.

Emily's Monday style- Love this laid-back but put-together look from Cupcake and Cashmere author.

Clinique High Lengths Mascara-When I first tried this out, I thought the wand was extremely strange. Once I gave it a shot, this is a new staple in my makeup routine. It gives incredibly length without clumping

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub- Not only does this lip scrub smell and taste incredible, but it also does it's job. Just spread a bit on for super smooth lips.

Caramelized Salmon- Typically, my family just makes salmon with lemon, butter, and capers. We were in need of a switch-up. This looked amazing and tasted the same! I would recommend making a lot less of the salt-sugar mixture, based on the amount of fish you are cooking.

xoxo,
almost eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment