Friday, February 21

week of 2.16.14



H&M Pumps- I really have been loving H&M lately, weirdly though. I found these super easy heels for $25 and was even blister-free the whole night I wore them!

The Art of Simple Food- I got this for my birthday a while ago but I never really gave it a chance. That's mostly because I have a weird thing about cookbooks without a lot of pictures. But I do love Alice Waters so I opened it up recently, only to find that I wanted to start cooking immediately. It's filled with- you guessed it- simple recipes that you're sure to use on a regular basis.

Into The Gloss- There are very few blogs I check daily, but this quickly became one of them. I love the unusual photography and beauty tips you would never think of!

Mac Lipstick in Diva- I was somehow craving intensely dark lipstick recently, so I popped into the Mac store. The shopkeepers assisted in helping me apply colors (I had a few in mind like: Film Noir, Diva, Cyber, and Paramount) and finding lip liners to maintain a polished look.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Scrub- I honestly dislike the scent of grapefruit so much, but that doesn't stop me from using this amazing scrub! My skin feels like it's never felt before and I'm pretty sure The Body Shop is responsible. 

Pie (image via)- I've known about Four and Twenty Blackbirds for a while but after my mom insisted that's what she wanted in lieu of a cake, I knew I had to give it a try. I called the day before to order and the pie was ready before 9 the next morning. We naturally had a breakfast of pie. The black bottom oat is amazing but I'm eager to try the salted caramel apple and malted chocolate pecan. (Also, Happy Birthday, Mom!)


xoxo,
almost eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment