Friday, February 14

week of 2.9.14


J. Crew Factory Gigi Pants- I bought these desiring some cute black pants but they've turned into a winter staple. Not only are they the perfect material (stretchy and formfitting like leggings but super thick), but they're also warm for these intense snow storms. 

Sense & Sensibility- I've been making my way through all Jane Austen's books. I'm half way done and I just started reading Sense & Sensibility. 

Snow Style- I honestly can't remember the last time I wore anything other than leggings and sweaters. That's why I can't get over how these amazing people are able to trek in the snow and do it so fabulously! I love checking out the Sartorialist to get out of my midwinter style rut. 

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in Quartz- I talked about this in my January Favorites video, but I just have to reinforce it's wonder. I'm never one for lipgloss- I think they all look the same and just aren't as fun as lipstick. But I've been wearing this color so much due to it's high pigmentation and perfect dark, wintery shade. 

Essie Polish in Fishnet Stockings- Nothing is more appropriate for Valentine's Day that a deep, intense red. I've had this color for a while but I pulled it out especially as a base coat to place pink hearts on top of. 

Macarons- Though I didn't head uptown to Laduree, I did get some lovely macaroons as my Valentine's Day sweet. Bonus: they're gluten-free!

xoxo,
almost eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment