Friday, February 7

week of 2.2.14


H&M LOGG Tee- On an emergency run to H&M for some super cheap heels, I noticed this adorable shirt in the men's section. Not sure I really mind, though, a small fits perfectly and I know I'll be wearing this shirt through every season.

Paris in Four Months- I've loved Carine's blog for a while now, but every time I scroll through the endless images I get more and more envious of her amazing travels.

Narciso Rodriguez for her- Really loving this super clean scent and especially loving the pink pink pink packaging!

British Vogue Feb 2014- My lovely mother picked this up for me as a surprise mini gift and I adored every page.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- If you have checked out my most recents favorites video on my YouTube channel, you know I can't get over this amazing palette. I've been wearing it non-stop since I got it about a week ago. The unusual yet gorgeous colors compliment mostly everyone. I was a little afraid of the pinkish hues making me look ill, but I haven't had this problem at all.

Babycakes NY (image via)- I've been eating gluten free for an entire month now (may not seem that impressive but I'm super proud of myself) so I was really desiring a good cupcake. I was a little ambivalent that a dessert that's both vegan and gluten free was going to taste good but these are goooooddd. I recommend the chocolate and pumpkin/cinnamon.

xoxo,
almost eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment